R Thomas Marketing LLC in conjunction with Just Enhance LLC Issues Nationwide Recall of Black Ant, Herb Viagra, Real Skill, Weekend Prince, African Black Antand Stree Overlord along with multiple other products Due to Undeclared Sildenafil
For Immediate Release – January 9th, 2016 – R Thomas Marketing LLC is voluntarily recalling all lots of the following products to the consumer level:
• Black Ant:BIG BOX (20 small boxes / 4 capsules per box / 80 capsules total)
• Herb Viagra:BIG BOX (20 small boxes / 4 capsules per box / 80 capsules)
• Real Skill: BIG BOX (20 small boxes / 4 capsules per box / 80 capsules)
• Stree Overlord:BIG BOX (20 small boxes / 4 capsules per box / 80 capsules)
• Weekend Prince: BIG BOX (24 individual cards / 2 capsules per card/ 48 capsules)
• African Black Ant: BIG BOX (8 small boxes / 6 capsules per box / 48 capsules)
These products were tested bythe FDA andfoundto contain sildenafil, aPDE-5 Inhibitor which is the active ingredient in an FDA-approved drug for erectile dysfunction (ED) making this tainted dietary supplement and unapproved drug. Sildenafil is not listed on the product labels.
Risk Statement: This undeclared active ingredient poses a threat to consumers because sildenafil may interact with nitrates found in some prescription drugs such as nitroglycerin and may lower blood pressure to dangerous levels. Consumers with diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or heart disease often take nitrates. Additionally, the product may cause side effects, such as headaches and flushing.
Out of an abundance of caution, R. Thomas Marketing is also recalling all lots of the following products previously sold at the consumer level because these products were sourced from the same vendors as the above-mentioned products and may have resulted in similar misbranding or the likelihood for misbranding to occur in the future:
• Bull: CASE (10 packs / 3 capsules per can / 30 capsules)
• Bulls Genital: CASE (10 Cans / 10 capsules per can / 100 capsules)
• ZhonghuaNiuBian: BIG BOX (6 small boxes / 6 capsules per box / 36 capsules)
• African Superman: BIG BOX (6 small boxes / 8 capsules per box / 48 capsules)
• Bigger Longer More Time More Sperms: BIG BOX (6 small boxes / 6 capsules per small box / 36 capsules)
• Black Ant King: BIG BOX (10 capsules/ can/ 12 cans per box / 120 capsules)
• Black Storm: SMALL BOX (6 capsules)
• Germany Niubian: BIG BOX (10 small boxes / 24 capsules per box / 240 capsules)
• Happy Passengers: BIG BOX (30 small boxes / 1 capsule per box / 30 capsules)
• Plant Vigra: BIG BOX / (18 cans / 6 capsules per can / 108 capsules)
• Hard Ten Days: BIG BOX (6 small boxes / 6 capsules per box / 36 capsules)
• Man King: BIG BOX (8 small boxes / 5 capsules per box / 40 capsules)
• Mojo Risen: BIG BOX (24 individual cards / 2 capsules per card/ 48 capsules)
• Night Man: SMALL BOX (6 capsules)
• Tiger King: BIG BOX (10 small bottles / 10 capsules per bottle / 100 capsules)
• Samurai-X: BIG BOX (24 individually wrapped capsules)
• Super Hard: BIG BOX (20 small boxes / 6 capsules per box / 120 capsules)
• Zhen Gong: BIG BOX (16 small boxes / 2 capsules per box / 32 capsules)
These productswere marketed as dietary supplements for male sexual enhancement. The products are packaged in accordance with the respective identifiers listed above. All lots of the specified productssold by R Thomas Marketing via internet sales from September 2013to presentare included in this recall. The products were mainlysold through the following websites:
The products were sold through numerous websites (approximately 80), but these were the most commonly used. R Thomas Marketing is notifying its customers byissuing a press release and by direct notification via email.
Consumers and retailers that have any of these above mentioned products should stop using and/or distributing this product immediately and arrange return of the products to:
Attn: RECALL NOTICE
R Thomas Marketing LLC
20 Passaic St.
Trenton, NJ 08618
Consumers with questions regarding this voluntary recall can contact R Thomas Marketing LLC by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or calling at 914-278-0212. Consumers should contact their physician or healthcare provider if they have experienced any problems that may be related to taking or using these drug products.
Adverse reactions or quality problems experienced with the use of this product may be reported to the FDA's MedWatch Adverse Event Reporting program either online, by regular mail or by fax.
• Complete and submit the report online: www.fda.gov/medwatch/report.htm
• Regular Mail or FAX: Download form www.fda.gov/MedWatch/getforms.htm or call 1-800-332-1088 to request reporting form, then complete and return to the address on the pre-addresses form, or submit by fax to 1-800-FDA-0178.
This recall and market action are being conducted with the knowledge of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration